BUY A HOUNDSTOOTH TAG
AND 15% GOES TO THE GREYHOUNDWELFARESA!
Click the link to go to their website now!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
• Adopt a dog - go to email@example.com
• Donate to help with vet bills.
• Donate food, blankets, dog beds, collars, etc.
• Sponsor printing of educational material, photos and t-shirts.
• Offer to foster a dog while permanent homes are sought.
WHAT WE DO?
• Help and rehabilitate injured animals.
• Facilitate adoption.
• Sterilisation to prevent unwanted puppies.
• Basic veterinary treatment and care: inoculations, flea and tick treatment, deworming.
CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF,
MAN ISN’T ALWAYS A DOG’S BEST FRIEND.
Every day we witness the abuse, neglect, backyard breeding and injury
of greyhounds used for illegal hunting and racing. The Greyhound Welfare SA exists to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home greyhounds and give them a quality of life previously denied. With your support, we can make a difference to a rescued greyhound’s life.
rescue. rehabilitate. rehome.
make a difference now AND donate.
We would love to hear from you. If there is anything else you need to know or any other questions you may have, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.